This apartment, sleeps 2/3 people, is ideal for those wanting a low cost holiday whilst enjoying and exploring the island, walking the levadas and generally discovering all the gems that Madeira has to offer. It is adjacent to the main house but with its own entrance and the location is described as for the house.
The apartment is also available for a long-term-let should you wish to stay for a longer period for holidaying or working. Special terms available.
- A sitting room with sofa bed that can sleep a third person; Chairs and table.
- TV/DVD,Radio and WiFi available.
- Bedroom with double bed, hanging area for clothes and chest of drawers.
- A well equipped kitchen with gas oven, hob and microwave large refrigerator with small freezer. Breakfast table and stools.
- Bathroom with w.c. bidet, basin and bath with shower over, hair dryer.
- Outside under the covered porch is a washing machine and also wicker chairs for outside seating.
PRICES for 2018:
|BUDGET APARTMENT at Quinta Elena|
|Jan / Feb||£230 per week|
|March / April / May||£250 per week|
|June/July/August/September||£280 per week|
|October||£250 per week|
|November/First half of December||£230 per week|
|Christmas/New Year Period||£295 per week|
The above prices are for two people. A third person can be accommodated for an extra £50 per week.
A refundable damage deposit of £100 applies.
A taxi can be arranged to meet you at the Airport and transport you to the Apartment this costs €30 but it is also possible to get the airport bus which stops nearby to the apartment.
Submit your review
Upon arriving we found a spacious flat....very convenient for all amenities.
Nice apartment, ideal location for getting into Funchal. Emily and Manuel very helpful if you needed anything. Will come again.
Perfect location for all our needs...close to everything that matters. The flat is charming, spacious and clean, perfect for the two of us. We would definitely recommend the Quinta Elena apartment to others.
Lovely apartment ...very spacious and in a very quiet area. We had an amazing time and staying in the apartment has been excellent.