Sleeping up to four people, this is a new apartment on the top third floor, built and located within a modern complex known as `Living Funchal` that includes a swimming pool, and also a luxury, fully equipped, Heath Spa to which you are entitled at a reduced entry fee. A large terrace has two loungers and a dining table and chairs and from where you can enjoy views across the town with all the colourful roof tops, down to the harbour, often with cruise ships tied up, and also up into the mountains. A 10/15 minute walk downhill takes you into Funchal town centre with many interesting buildings and churches, as well as numerous restaurants and bars. There is a bus stop outside the building with a direct bus service back from the town centre for those not-so energetic people who can’t face the return back up the hill.
- This modern top floor apartment(with lift) has tiled floors throughout and large glazed doors onto the terrace; it is furnished with modern contemporary furnishings.
- The spacious sitting room has a large leather sofa and easy chairs, a glass topped dining table and chairs and storage units. TV/DVD/radio and WiFi also available.
- The main bedroom has a king size comfortable double bed, TV, wardrobes and chest of drawers and an en-suite bathroom with bath, w.c., basin and walk-in shower.
- Second bedroom has twin beds and wardrobe and dressing table. There are also velux windows in the bedrooms.
- A family bathroom has walk-in shower, w.c. and basin: hair dryer supplied.
- A fully equipped kitchen has a modern electric hob, oven and large refrigerator/ freezer. There is also a washer/dryer.
- The terrace has two loungers and also a table and chairs for outside dining. There is a retractable sun awning for when the sun gets too hot!
- Parking is available in the private under-ground car park with a designated parking space.
- A large swimming pool area with loungers provided – a perfect place to relax and soak up the sunshine.
- NOW FITTED WITH AIR CONDITIONING.
PRICES for 2018:
|January/February 2018||£425 per week|
|March / April / May||£450 per week|
|June / July / August / September||£475 per week|
|October||£450 per week|
|November / to mid December||£425 per week|
|Christmas / New Year||£745 per week|
All prices are inclusive of WIFI and an underground car parking space and are for up to four people.
There is a £150 returnable damage deposit payable.
*A taxi can be arranged to meet you at the Airport and transport you to the Apartment at the cost of €30.